- B.S. in Business Administration, University of Kansas, 1997
- M.B.A., Arizona State University, 2004
- M.S. in Information Management, Arizona State University, 2004
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification Education Program, 2011
- Certificate in Blockchain and Digital AssetsSM, 2022
Jake joined FAS as an Investment Adviser Representative in 2012. He is involved in FAS client relations in the areas of investment analysis, financial planning, marketing and new business development. Prior to joining FAS, he worked for 15 years at Cerner Corporation where he was involved in various consulting and sales executive leadership roles.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification (CFP®)
Additional information about Jake is available on the SEC website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.